Last updated on 15 Mar 2020
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to BlueBarrows.in created by Virusha Tech (Opc) Pvt. Ltd.,
- Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
- “Services” shall mean the services provided by the Company on the Website.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) you share with Us. Information that is considered personal about You by Us includes, but is not limited to, Your name, address, email address, phone number or other contact information.
In order to avail any Services from this Website, You are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact Email
- Phone number
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that You do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, You may terminate Your use of this Website immediately.
- Information We Collect
We also collect and store personal information provided by You from time to time on the Site. We only collect and use such information from You that We consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to Your needs including:
- To enable the provision of Services opted for by You;
- To communicate necessary account and product/Service related information from time to time;
- To allow You to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide Youwith information and offers on Services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that We believe would be of interest to You.
- How Information Is Collected
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Us and for other compatible purposes, unless We obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We may use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Our Use of Your Information
Information about Our Users is an important part of Our business, and We treat Our client information with the utmost confidentiality. We do not sell, rent, or lease Your information to Third Parties.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that You shall not disclose such information without Our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any Third Party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent Your personal information to any Third Party or use Your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed Services.
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about You to any Third Party. However, the following describes some of the ways that Your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help You use Our Websites. If You choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about You, then their use of Your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of Our data, including personally identifiable information about You, with Our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your browsing experience and providing Our Services to You. To the extent that these entities have access to Your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, You should expect that We would share some or all of Your information in order to continue to provide the Service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other Third Parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and You authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to legal liability.
- Accessing and Reviewing Information
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted each time except Your email id. If You change any information we may keep track of Your old information. You can change Your registration information such as: name, contact number, address , gender, city.
We will retain in Our files information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from Our databases in response to Your requests.
- Control of Your Password
When You sign up to become a Member, You will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorized access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, and keeping Your password and computer secure by signing out after using Our Services.
- Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company.We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Website to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once Wereceive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
15. Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole arbitrator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members– one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Noida, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Noida, India.
- Questions and Suggestions
This document is protected by copyright laws and contains material proprietary to the Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.). It or any components may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.). The receipt or possession of this document does not convey any rights to reproduce, disclose, or distribute its contents, or to manufacture, use, or sell anything that it may describe, in whole or in part.
Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.) grants express permission to any current Promoter, Contributor or Adopter member of Blue Barrows to copy and redistribute UNMODIFIED versions of this document in any fashion, provided that NO CHARGE is made for the document and the latest available update of the document is used whenever possible. Such distributed document may be re-formatted AS LONG AS the contents of the document are not changed in any way. The document may be incorporated into a product that is sold as long as such product includes significant independent work developed by the seller. A link to the current version of this document on the Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.) web-site should be included whenever possible with document distributions.
Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.) makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding this document, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any intellectual property. Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.) makes no, and expressly disclaims any, warranties, express or implied, regarding the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and reliability of the document. Under no circumstances will the Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd.), or any of its Promoters, Contributors or Members or their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for lost revenues, lost profits, or otherwise, arising from or in connection with these materials.
Blue Barrows™ is a trademark of Blue Barrows (Virusha Tech Pvt. Ltd. India)